We are a full-service Interior Design firm, specializing in custom, sustainable residential design. We are looking for uniquely qualified individuals to join our highly service-oriented team. If you have a passion for interiors and design and are looking for a collaborative, vibrant work environment with fun, creative folks are looking for someone like you, too! No calls, please.
Here at A3 we are continuously encouraging growth and searching for new talent to join our creative and collaborative team. If you are drawn to residential design and have a passion for sustainable practices, A3 is the place for you! We work together with interns to ensure that A3 can provide the most beneficial learning experience possible. If you have interest in joining our team as an intern, please look over the job description below.
Currently we are seeking Interior Design interns to assist the design team and help maintain the green product library. Sustainable knowledge preferred. See below for details.
- Research sustainable products and companies
- Update and maintain green library database
- Order and follow up with samples for projects and/or Library
- Trips to Design Center to pick up samples or pull fabrics for projects
- Assist design team with space planning
- Assist design team with fixed/finish selections
- Assist design team with Furniture design and drawings
- Assist design team with technical drawings as needed (CAD)
- Assist design team with SketchUp renderings
- Prepare presentation boards as needed
- Help with filing and other general office tasks as needed
- There may be opportunities for client/vendor/contractor interaction and skill building during consultations, site visits, field surveys, installations, showroom visits, and more.
For consideration please forward resume, cover letter, and examples of work to: email@example.com. The internship is a paid hourly position, and we reimburse for parking expenses.
Associates III Interior Design is an equal-opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Associates III Interior Design provides a workplace environment that allows individuals, teams, and the company to thrive—a place where dynamic, thoughtful, creative individuals actively support each other.