We are a full-service Interior Design firm, specializing in custom, sustainable residential design. We are always looking for uniquely qualified individuals to join our highly service-oriented team. If you replica watches would like to be considered for an open position, please follow the submission requirements within the listings below. No calls please.
Even if we don’t have an open position – if you have a passion for interiors and design and are looking for a collaborative, vibrant work environment with fun, creative folks we may be looking for someone like you, too! We are jaeger-lecoultre amvox replica always accepting submissions: send your cover letter, resume and a PDF of your portfolio to email@example.com. Please include desired position with your submittal.
We are seeking a detail oriented, proactive, problem solving, multitasking team player with excellent organization and communication skills to provide support and timely information to our entire design team in a service-oriented environment. Being flexible and having a keen desire to learn are key.
Primary Job Activities:
Assist our Design Team with various tasks including, but not limited to:
- AutoCAD drawing
- Revit drawing, modeling, and rendering
- File coordination and conversion of Architect’s drawing files
- Maintain organized project files and archives
- SketchUp modeling and rendering
- Accurate time keeping of billable hours
- Adhere to company design and drafting standards
- Stay current with the latest software, technology and techniques used in the design industry
- Monitor and uphold document quality, revisions and changes coordination
- Maintain a collaborative environment with internal team
- Daily business items such as receiving/making calls, preparing and responding to emails, internal project team meetings, office organization, etc.
- Minimum three years of experience in architectural and/or design drafting
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks to efficiently meet project deadlines and other metrics
- Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, has strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Global sensitivity and knowledge of sustainable design preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associates Degree in CAD Drafting or similar education will also be considered
Required Team Qualities and Values:
Positive, team player, forward thinker, enthusiastic, innovative, realistic, imaginative solution finder, responsive, accountable, appreciative, nurturing, inspired, friendly, caring, genuine, confident, flexible, courageous, respectful, committed to excellence, trustworthy, trusting, open minded, healthy, socially responsible, environmentally active and with integrity.
- Full Time Hourly Position: 32 – 40 hours/week
- Office hours are Monday – Thursday
Send cover letter, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org