We are a full-service Interior Design firm, specializing in custom, sustainable residential design. We are always looking for uniquely qualified individuals to join our highly service-oriented team. If you would like to be considered for an open position, please follow the submission requirements within the listings below. No calls please.
Even if we don’t have an open position – if you have a passion for interiors and design and are looking for a collaborative, vibrant work environment with fun, creative folks we may be looking for someone like you, too! We are always accepting submissions: send your cover letter, resume and a PDF of your portfolio to email@example.com. Please include desired position with your submittal.
SENIOR PROJECT DESIGNER
We are looking for a Senior Designer with a passion for learning, a great attitude, and a willingness to take on any and all tasks.
To find a strong, experienced senior level Interior Designer to join our well-respected, environmentally conscious team in Denver, Colorado. Our firm specializes in high-end sustainable residential designs.
We are seeking a highly service-oriented team player with creative design expertise and project management skills. Our ideal Senior Designer has a strong work ethic, is motivated, takes initiative, is a self-starter with maturity, poise, and a professional manner. The ability to prioritize and manage tasks under deadlines in a creative environment is paramount. Other key characteristics include: detail oriented, problem solver, multi-tasker, exceptional organization, flexibility, desire to grow; excellent and respectful oral and written communication skills with internal team, clients and vendors.
Primary Job Activities:
Leads design teams and projects proactively, tasks to include:
- Attend and lead client and project team meetings
- Presentation strategy and preparation
- Client, architect, contractor, consultant, and vendor interaction and communication
- Field coordination with project team members and subcontractors
- Travel to project sites: field surveys, furniture installations, showroom visits and more
- Manage implementation of designs into AutoCAD and Revit
- Write specifications, review and redline shop drawings and architectural plans
- Develop and monitor budgets and project time lines, review and approval of client billing
- Manage and direct project teams
- Help coach and improve team members design skills
- Interface with Purchasing Coordinator on furnishings
- Daily administrative tasks such as calls, emails, filing, research, time and expense record keeping
- 5—8 years minimum Senior Design level Project Management experience
- Ability to handle multiple clients and project deadlines simultaneously
- CIDA accredited graduate, Interior Design Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of high-end residential showrooms and product lines
- Able to motivate and mentor team, delegate work assignments and work well with others under deadline situations
- Burgeoning leadership skills and desire to advance to Design Team lead
- LEED AP
- Adobe Creative Suites/Cloud
- Construction Management and/or Purchasing background
- Experience with or exposure to Studio Webware
Required Team Qualities & Values:
Positive, team player, forward thinker, enthusiastic, innovative, realistic, responsive, accountable, appreciative, nurturing, inspired, friendly, caring, genuine, confident, flexible, courageous, respectful, committed to excellence, trustworthy, trusting, open minded, healthy, socially responsible, environmentally active and with high integrity
Monday through Thursday, 8:00am—6:00pm
Salary and benefits dependent on years of experience and skill level. Please forward letter of interest, resume, portfolio, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org